edc8's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

17 Messages

Thursday, June 13th, 2024 8:44 PM

Xfinity - Can we get an update on the Bally Sports nonsense?

Are both parties even talking or is there negotiations still trying to be made? 

1 Message

12 days ago

***crickets *** lol, I have not heard anything either

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there, user_2rwa4h and thread. Thanks for reaching out about Bally Sports. The situation has not changed from when the channels were removed. The owner of Bally Sports, Diamond Sports Group, is in bankruptcy proceedings and we have offered them multiple options to continue carrying their networks. They have declined each one, and we no longer have the rights to continue carrying their content. We are keeping this webpage updated with any developments. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

11 days ago

As a Cardinal fan I have been more than patient. I spend 350 per month with Xfinity for cable and internet. Patience is about to run out. Can we get an update? 

10 days ago

I reached out today and got no answer on an update. Just repetition that the deal ended. They don't care about us.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 days ago

One of the key reasons I chose xfinity was to access the games available from it, particularly those on Bally Sports (in my case, the Pacers, the Reds, the Fever).  If xfinity is not able to resolve this issue, I may have to choose another provider.  Bally Sports may be in bankruptcy, but they continue to broadcast.  I doubt they simply go away.  xfinity never seems to mind dipping into my wallet.  I would think they could figure out a number that works for both Bally and themselves.  Ultimately, they will if they begin to feel a drop off in users.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here