Cat57's profile

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

Monday, November 1st, 2021 3:23 PM

Closed

Wy can't I watch TCM?

When I look at the "My Account" information at the Xfinity website, and ask to see my channel lineup, the TCM channel shows up as being on channel 903. However, when I try to view anything on that channel (at xfinity.com/stream), I get the message "this requires a subscription". Why can't I watch TCM if it is included in my channel lineup?

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

3 years ago

My service includes Limited Basic, Expanded Basic, Digital Preferred Tier Plan, with Premiums HBO, EPIX.

So maybe I don't have the Sports and Entertainment tier.  I just figured  that channels shown in "Your Channel Lineup" would be included (may have been a bad assumption!)

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Thank you for reaching out today! I am just the person to help you in resolving any questions or concerns about your channel line up. The link: https://comca.st/3GJsyaC can be helpful in locating your channel lineup for your address. TCM is included in the Sports and Entertainment package which is an add on like HBO etc. Another great feature would be to use our Free to Me Filter (which is a filter for only those programs included in your subscriptions) on your TV box. You can follow the link: https://comca.st/2ZNTIN5 to learn more! I have this on my own TV so that my kids do not try to subscribe to any channels I do not want and doesn't tempt me to want to watch a channel I do not have! 

If you would like for me to check on your account to confirm if you have TCM, send me a Direct Message with your name and service address so that I can fully dive into this for you! I will leave you instructions on how to initiate the message with us! I look forward to working with you soon!

- Click "Sign In" if necessary
- Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
- Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
- Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
- Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
- Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

3 years ago

@Cat57 TCM is in the Sports and Entertainment tier.  Is that included in your plan?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here