U

Visitor

• 

21 Messages

Saturday, March 2nd, 2024 11:51 PM

Closed

WTAE

My family and I live in Western PA and want to watch WTAE out of Pittsburgh PA for the local news, we are getting an error message that the channel is being blocked out by Comcast. what is going on with this, it is getting frustrating that We are not able to enjoy something that we are paying for. 

Official Employee

• 

475 Messages

7 months ago

Good afternoon @user_3a0347. Can you confirm for us if you have ever been able to watch that specific channel? 

Visitor

• 

21 Messages

At one point yes but lately no 

Official Employee

• 

862 Messages

@user_3a0347 We can take a closer look on our end for you today.  To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here