U

Sunday, March 24th, 2024 12:19 AM

Wrong listing on 221

The Outlaw channel is on 221, but the subtitle says “H&I. It is impossible to know the name of the movie or its description because H&I is a mismatch to the Outlaw movie that is playing. Fix, please.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

6 months ago

Thank you for reaching out to us here @user_rfnhzn. Those descriptions are provided by the networks. If you are still having issues with your guide we would be happy to check on that from here for you. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

6 months ago

Fix your channels. For what we pay every month I would think you would fix the problem with H&I and outlaw channels

2 Messages

4 months ago

This is about the third time they have either dropped or moved Heroes and Icons.  Why do you keep doing this.?  When you call customer service they are clueless. 

I have been this close a couple times now to totally dropping this Xfinity service, just not worth the money anymore. 

2 Messages

4 months ago

Heroes and Icon's  network keeps getting dropped and then moved around.  All of a sudden today it says "Outlaw" on the guide but still has H&I on channel 221.  Is it staying or leaving?  When you call customer Service they are totally Clueless.  I swear I have been close to cancelling this service 3 times not, just fed up!

4 Messages

4 months ago

Where is the outlaw channel? Channel 221 is H&l comes across as The Nest. It's a shame can't get what you pay for. 😕 what's wrong with Xfinity? Please fix it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

4 months ago

Can't fix their channels. Keep eliminating channels and don't even replace them. Now INSP is gone and so is Bally sport channel. No new channels to replace them

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here