U

Monday, February 12th, 2024 1:21 PM

Closed

Wrong Channels

I am getting wrong channel line up. I am getting New York tv instead of Philadelphia how do I fix this. It's just all of a sudden changed. I contacted xfinity with no real help twice.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

7 months ago

Hello, @user_bpfapl. I'm sorry to hear you're not getting the correct channel lineup. Don't worry, you're definitely in the right place to get this figured out. Is this happening while you're at home or is this on the Xfinity Stream app? Also, has there been any changes to your cable service recently?

3 Messages

@XfinityRaul​ I'm at home and using Sling and my channels are still the same. Sling says it's a internet problem and when I called you all you said it's a Sling issue. I'm so frustrated.

3 Messages

7 months ago

It's still not fixed

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello user_bpfapl

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here