Kat571's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Nov 20, 2020 8:00 PM

WMUR

Why would you take away a N H news station from any town in NH Inquiring from Claremont upon hearing we will lose our only NH news source

Responses

ThatDonGuy

Problem Solver

• 

456 Messages

6 m ago

There's another thread that describes what happened.

Question: can you watch ABC programs on WMUR, or are they blacked out and you have to watch them on WVNY? That may have something to do with it.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 m ago

WMUR is the only TV station in NH and our only source of timely local news and weather. Substituting a New York TV Station WVNY from Plattsburg NY 122 miles away in Grafton and Sullivan Counties is not acceptable.

I and many others will take our $220 Comcast  accounts to Dish Network if you persist with this change.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

5 m ago

I’ve been a longtime subscriber of Comcast but dropping WMUR as my local station is a game changer.  In New Hampshire we only have one TV station.  To get local news and weather was one of the main reasons I subscribe to Comcast.  A NY station is of no use to me.  Drop some of your non-essential channels.  I don’t need 100 plus sports, foreign language, and religious channels.  I do need a truly local channel!!!!!

New to the Community?

Start Here