U

Thursday, May 2nd, 2024 11:44 AM

Without Bally Sports I will not be needing my Comcast service anymore.

Bye bye Comcast.  Useless to me without Bally channeling. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

6 months ago

@user_7yb000

Unfortunately, our programming agreement with DSG has expired. We have made a number of reasonable offers that DSG hasn't accepted. This means we no longer have the rights to carry their channels, including your local Bally Sports network. The loss of this channel will result in savings that we’ll pass along to you, and you’ll see an automatic credit in your bill in the coming weeks.

Great sports programming, including NBA, NHL, and MLB national coverage, is still available with Xfinity. Just say “Sports” into your Xfinity Voice Remote to explore your options. You can also press “C” on your Xfinity Voice Remote to go to Sports Zone and see available sports content. 

Nationally televised games will continue to be carried by TBS, FOX, CBS, FS1, MAX, ESPN and Apple TV. Check your local listings for upcoming games or contests.

MLB EXTRA INNINGS is not a replacement to view in-mark

Special FuboTV offer, which includes:

• A free trial period, and
  • 30% off for two months on the Pro and Elite tiers.
    • Both tiers include Bally Sports regional sports networks. Additional details can be found below.
  • Customers can sign up for this offer through:

1 Message

i don’t want refund, I want to watch my sports teams.   This is the reason I chose Comcast.

Customers need to be allowed to cancel tv subscription without penalty if this programming cannot be provided.

1 Message

4 months ago

I will be cancelling comcast soon and switching to a different carrier unless you get Bally Sports Back

1 Message

4 months ago

No problem you want us to pay fubo on top of our bill how terrible does xfinity give us back our home teams 

Contributor

• 

26 Messages

4 months ago

Other providers are able to have contracts with Diamond/Bally but Comcast can't get it done?? Prices jumped $25 a few months ago to well over $200 and now we can't even watch the Royals which is the main reason we subscribe to cable. Then we get a measly $4.70 credit???

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here