U

Thursday, February 29th, 2024 1:52 PM

Closed

Why Do You Not Allow Existing Fox Nation Subscribers to Log Into Their Account

I was surprised to see that the only way I am allowed access to my Fox Nation account is if I subscribe through your service.  Fox Nation allows veterans to get access to their app for free for one year, however, that is not an option with Xfinity.

I served in the armed forces for 22 years and feel this is crazy that you would not honor that commitment by allowing us to log into an existing account like you do with almost every other app.  To me, this is very disrespectful and just seems like a money grab.

I have been a customer of Xfinity for over 20 years, stuck with you guys through all the changes and enormous price hikes, but this may be the straw the broke the camel's back.  I think it may be time for my family to start shopping for a new provider who values what our veterans of done for our country.  

Such a shame and very disappointed.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

7 months ago

@user_oh3aec Good morning! We appreciate you reaching out to our Community Forums Team regarding your Fox Nation subscription. We truly appreciate your loyalty to Xfinity, along with your service and to our country. The feedback is appreciated, as we are always looking for ways we can improve our customers experience with our products, services, and support channels. I will be sure to pass along the feedback regarding your subscription to see if this is something we can allow for in the future. In the meantime, if there are any other concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Have a great weekend! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here