U

Sunday, September 15th, 2024 7:57 PM

why do I stil get charged a regional sports fee when I don't get Balleys north?

They settled with DSG and now my package doesn't have Balley's North and I have to pay $30 extra but why do I still get charged regional sports fee when I have access to no regional sports channels? 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

2 days ago

Good afternoon @user_47m3kh and thank you for reaching out to our dedicated Communities team, we hope you are having a fantastic day so far and appreciate your time. I see that you are inquiring about why you are still being charged a regional sports network (RSN) fee when you are no longer getting Bally North. The RSN Fee is an itemized charge on your bill based on our costs of providing the regional sports networks we carry on our cable systems in each area. These costs include the fees that RSNs charge us to carry them on our cable systems, fees that are among the fastest growing components of our programming costs.  Customers are being proactively credited for the Bally Sports portion of their RSN fee. If you have a package that includes a tier of service that no longer includes Bally Sports, you will continue to receive a credit for the Bally Sports portion of the RSN fee. 

Bally sports is also now available as part of our Ultimate TV package. If you are interested in upgrading, we'd be happy to take a look at the best offers currently available to see how we can help. Would you like us to look into upgrade options with you to see if we can find an offer to upgrade your TV package to include Bally Sports?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here