zelynn56's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Friday, November 25th, 2022 12:14 PM

Closed

why am I missing TVLAND, SUNDANCE, LOGO, and POP CHANNELS

I woke up this morning and was watching IFC channel. I switched to TNT. I decided to look at Logo, TV Land, POP, Sundance and others. I am receiving a message that I don't have access to these channels. I watched them yesterday so what happened overnight?  They are part of my package.  I performed a system refresh as well as disconnecting and reconnecting and the channels have not returned.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I dont have them as well??????????

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I don’t have them either. What’s up with that???

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@user_4f4961, are you able to let us know if the channels are missing after resetting your equipment and refreshing your services? This can be done in the Xfinity My Account app from the TV icon. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I posted that I had been missing TV Land all of a sudden for 2 days. I then realized I was missing another channel. In my quest to chat with Comcast through the app, I did the “scan system” option under troubleshoot. It then identifies that a system refresh fixes many problems including missing channels. I hit the option the refresh my system. It takes about 15 minutes but it worked, I have TV Land back and the other channel as well. I hope this helps you as well. 

Problem Solver

• 

574 Messages

2 years ago

Hi, @zelynn56. Since the system refresh didn't fix the channel issue, I'd like to assist in doing some troubleshooting on our end. Can you please click the Direct Messaging icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon and enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat and provide us with your first and last name and address so we may further assist you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here