ep42's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Friday, October 28th, 2022 4:39 AM

Closed

Which Channels are Included in the More Sports and Entertainment Package for zip code 80230?

Which Channels are Included in the More Sports and Entertainment Package for zip code 80230?

Accepted Solution

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

I agree with @BruceW​ !

Sending me to a useless page wasn't helpful!

How can I get an answer?

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

I am sorry about that! We definitely want to get you the requested information. I show in Zip Code 80230 the More Sports and Entertainment package comes with: NFL Network, FanDuel TV, ESPN News, Big Ten Network, CBS Sports Network, NBA TV, NFL RedZone, NHL Network, MLB Network, PAC-12 Mountain, CMT, TCM, and FM. Please let me know if you have any further questions about the package. We are happy to help. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Gold Problem Solver

• 

541 Messages

2 years ago

Good evening, @eprice42, and thanks for reaching out through our online Community Forums platform with your channel lineup question! I love my Xfinity TV package and all the awesome features and benefits that come along with it, including On Demand and the Xfinity Stream app to have more access to more content from pretty much anywhere! 

If you go to https://www.xfinity.com/learn/channel-lineup and enter your address, you can compare the channel lineups between the packages we offer in your area. Is there a specific channel or group of channels you are interested in having? -Macey

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

2 years ago

@XfinityMacey wrote" ...  Is there a specific channel or group of channels you are interested in having?..."

Yes. The poster asked for the lineup for the "More Sports and Entertainment" package in their location, which is not listed on the page you linked. Or anywhere else for that matter AFAIK.

Did you even read the OP?

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here