Wednesday, September 1st, 2021 8:15 PM

Closed

What happen to the Antenna tv station

What happened to the antenna tv station

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Yes I want to know the same thing and also where is the LAFF station?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I asked the same thing to an agent and they told me there was no change when there definitely was some changes.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.8K Messages

3 years ago

Where are you located? AntennaTV and LAFF are broadcast networks carried by a local TV station. It's possible they are no longer carrying them. Comcast just passes on what is aired, so has no control over that. Comcast and sites like Wikipedia are not always up to date on changes.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

A number of LAFF and Antenna contracts moved Check https://antennatv.tv/channel-finder/ to see if they have a new number listed in your area.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

@user_9dff07 

Thank you!  I was able to find Antenna TV but no luck on the LAFF channel.  You were very helpful :) 

Problem Solver

• 

729 Messages

f you are having trouble finding some channels @Kricha3920, you can also look here, https://comca.st/2VAoZAO, to see if you can find them! If you can't, you can also send me a DM to look and see what we can find for you!

To get started, please send us a direct chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Why can you not stream the antenna channel on your iPad on your home internet?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here