U

Sunday, September 8th, 2024 2:46 AM

We should be able to watch all Big 10 Games

We have been loyal xfinity customers for over 20 years. We pay 270. a month for our total plan.  If I have to pay an extra 10 for the sports pkg I would pay it, to be able to watch our Wa Huskies play football.  Cheaper than going to the game.  But it is unbelievable to me that Xfinity did not get this settled way before the football season started.  Your customers deserve that. This does not bode well for your image. There are other alternatives out there, and I always believed Xfinity was a step above, due to the fact they haven’t had the issues direct tv does , when renegotiating channel agreements.  My husband wants to leave Xfinity over this. Now, he will always be upset with them.  I believe in Xfinity. Someone at the top is not doing a good enough job. This needs to be fixed and fast.  You have a lot of sports minded customers in the Pacific Northwest! Especially with the turn of seasons.  Xfinity, show your customers that you can get this done. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

26 days ago

Hello @user_vbuoxh, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. You may see a black screen, an on-screen message, or different content if you tune in to the Big 10 Network during a game for which Comcast does not have the rights to broadcast. We do not have the rights, currently, to broadcast games airing on Big 10 Network for the following teams:

• University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
  • University of Oregon (U of O)
  • University of Washington (UW)
  • University of Southern California (USC)

We apologize at this time and appreciate your understanding. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here