kathymac44's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Nov 26, 2020 11:00 AM

WCVB TV BRISTOL COUNTY

I am outraged that Comcast will remove WCVB from the lineup in Bristol County. This is just not right. We are Mass residents. When Charlie Baker gives a pandemic update it won't be available to us??!! I'm not really interested in what Gina Raimondo  has to say about Rhode Island.  Something needs to be done. I'm contacting our senators and reps. This should not b allowed to stand.

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

7 m ago

@kathymac44 wrote:

I am outraged that Comcast will remove WCVB from the lineup in Bristol County. This is just not right. We are Mass residents. When Charlie Baker gives a pandemic update it won't be available to us??!! I'm not really interested in what Gina Raimondo  has to say about Rhode Island.  Something needs to be done. I'm contacting our senators and reps. This should not b allowed to stand.

I doubt your Senators and Representatives will have much input.

https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/neighboring-local-tv-stations-no-longer-available

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here