Todd-Fred's profile

Contributor

• 

30 Messages

Thursday, November 4th, 2021 2:23 AM

Closed

View Free Fox Nation on Xfinity

I signed up for the free one year of Fox Nation for Veterans and can access it on my Android smartphone and computer but it is very aggravating that there is no way to sign into the app on my smart TV using XFINITY.  I can use the voice search and get the subscribe page for fox nation but there is no way to sign into my free account.

Is there a way to make this happen  in Xfinity?

Official Employee

• 

618 Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @Todd-Fred. Thank you for reaching out to our forum for help with your access to Fox Nation on our X1 platforms. At this time, Fox Nation On-Demand is only available on our platforms if you're subscribed through Xfinity. If you're subscribed elsewhere, then you'll only have access to the free content at this time. We hear and appreciate your feedback. Hopefully, we can make it available for 3rd party sign-in in the near future. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Xfinity should be ashamed.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I talked to a Comcast representative who told me that the reason I can’t find an app for Fox Nation on my TV is because they don’t have one!!!

Yes, Comcast charges me a separate monthly fee of $5.99/mo specifically for Fox Nation, yet they admit they don’t have the app available on screen.  Ihsve been able to locate some programming through YouTube, but that’s about 8 clicks and a lot of frustration.  Technology is so advanced beyond such an amateur access to service!
I am able to watch fox nation on my phone or iPad, but for an hour long program, I prefer a full TV screen.  
The Comcast representative assured me that Comcast would work toward resolving this problem, but that was months ago.  
To customers, it’s a big deal to advertise and charge for something you can’t get!!!!

What gives with this issue?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here