U

Friday, August 2nd, 2024 1:33 AM

Upset !

In May I signed up for popular program for my channels . So I could watch the KC Royals . Within the week the channel was gone due to a dispute . Fast forward to today . We were suppose to have the channels back . WRONG !!! You have moved the channel to a higher tier , so I have been paying for a plan for 3 mo the waiting for the channel to return and when it does I still can not see it . I’m feeling pretty [Edited: "Language"] over . I think it is wrong ! 
not happy at all . 

9 Messages

2 months ago

Yes, unfortunately they are considering Bally a premium like HBO now. [Edited: "Solicitation"] after this outrageous move.

(edited)

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

2 months ago

If you are a sports fan, YOU WILL PAY MORE! Comcast is hemorrhaging subscribers who are sick and tired of subsidizing these grossly overpriced niche TV channels dedicated to just a few games for one team.

9 Messages

@Andyross​ indeed I am a sports fan, and indeed I ALREADY PAY MORE for the sports package. However Comcast decided to not include Bally in that package, and instead group it in a higher total package tier. Which would be for a bunch of channels I obviously don't watch and jump my price by a huge amount. So in this case, who exactly is subsidizing who??

Official Employee

• 

862 Messages

2 months ago

user_zqqmfi Our team can help you upgrade if you want to watch Bally Sport. This link here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/bally-sports-move will provide the changes since there was an agreement to bring it back. Let us know if you want to look into your options. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here