Parnett54's profile

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Saturday, July 22nd, 2023 5:30 PM

Closed

Unable to link peacock with Xfinity internet

I have attempted to redeem my reward with peacock subscription. As everyone else I see is having the same problem without assistance from Peacock or Xfinity. I only have internet service per Xfinity internet. When following the instructions I get to linking account and reads error unable to link at this time.

Xfinity automated service are to laugh at. There are dozens of inability to link. How about you step up and provide us with service. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @Parnett54. I'm sorry to hear you're still having issues when attempting to redeem the Peacock reward. We recently received an update informing us that this issue has been resolved. Have you attempted to reset your cache and cookies or trying a different browser before trying to log in using the Xfinity Assistant website?

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

If it is resolved then why can’t i watch on your dime instead of my dollar!!!!!

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

@XfinityRaul​ I have now you have any ideas if not pay me what I spent because Xfinity can’t fix this 

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

1 year ago

yes, I have cleared the cache and guess what it still does not work.

Sorry, We Can't Redeem Your Offer.

Powerful Drama

YELLOWSTONE

We were unable to link Peacock to your account. You may already have Peacock Premium.  Learn More

YOUR EMAIL
p*******@comcast.net

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Thanks for confirming that you've cleared your browsing history, @Parnett54. I would like to take a further look into this for you.  In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

@XfinityRaul​ 

would love to but can’t find your name in the pull down.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@Parnett54 Apologies, please try using these instructions so that you can send us a Private Message.

Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

We look forward to hearing from you.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Expert

• 

30.9K Messages

1 year ago

Moved to Channels and Programming as this is not Accessibility/disability related.

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

NO not corrected and no up dates

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

1 year ago

I am having the same issue. Was there a solution?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hey @Imsleepy thank you for using our forums to contact our Team. We are sorry to hear you are having the same issue and we are happy to help. In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

1 year ago

Any updates? It's August. I have the Gigabit plan, no email activation link, no rewards banner for the promo subscription...

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

@GKar, you may already be activated if you do not see the banner. Have you tried to access Peacock on your box (if you have one) or though the Peacock website? I would start by entering your email (this could be the same email you use with your Xfinity account) and password. You can ignore any offer messaging and simply log in with the credentials that were just used/created. 

1 Message

1 year ago

I am also having this issue. The person I spoke with at peacock told me to wait until after the 28th to link my account but when I do I keep getting an error from peacock saying I already have an account. But when I login to peacock it says I don't have an active plan. I'm getting super frustrated.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_a1247b, thanks for reaching out to share your experience. We are aware that some customers are running into this issue, and our teams are continuing to work on this to ensure everyone gets proper access. If you like, our team can help keep and eye on this and keep you updated via this platform. To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging and send us a message with your full name and full address.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems. 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Was there a solve for this isue because I can not do the same thing

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

For Peets sake can someone advise of a solution to this issue? I am having the same problem and just going in circles between xfinity and Peacock. This is so frustrating and the info posted on xfinity is useless garbage. I'm about to just go with a different provider!

1 Message

I’m having the same issue. Can anyone help get out of this doom loop or do I need to go back and pay out of pocket using my Amex digital credit. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

We definitely want to ensure that this is resolved for all of those running into an issue @Daygeorge.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message detailing your issue so that we can take a look at things for you.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Press Enter to send it

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_004ba7

Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message. 

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us: • Click "Sign In" if necessary • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window • Press Enter to send your message

1 Message

1 year ago

Has this issue been resolved yet? I was on the phone with Xfinity on Saturday, 10/7. They said they’d check into it and text me back. 2 days later, I got a text that my issue has been closed. I logged into my Xfinity email and someone at Xfinity emailed me that they can’t fix this issue and have closed out my query. So that’s it?? No Peacock?!

Official Employee

• 

772 Messages

We definitely want to ensure that this is resolved and you are able to link your Peacock to your service. 

To get started, please use the chat icon in the upper right to enter Direct Messaging and send us a message with your full name and full address.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click the "direct messaging" icon (upper right corner of this page)

Please let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems. 

3 Messages

9 months ago

Curious, why it has to be a Private Message??  Obviously [Edited: Inflammatory] people are having this same issue.  Share the fix public;ly (OR just fix the problem, as the amount of replies should alert you that there is one)

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Welcome to our Community Forum, @RaeRaeRac! Thank you for reaching out so we can help you get access to your Peacock account. Sometimes we need to review an account to find the best resolution, which requires collecting personal information, and we don't want that to be shared publicly. Are you trying to redeem a free Peacock subscription? Are you able to find any Emails from Peacock? This will determine which Email you used to sign up and you can use that same Email to link the Peacock account to your Xfinity account. 

3 Messages

I know my Peacock login.  It uses the same email I use for Xfinity.  I’ve followed all of the directions listed and the “steps” on your troubleshooting site.  Similar to others that have posted, I have been trying to do this for months and it still does not work.  

Xfinity does not seem to be trying to do anything to fix what should obviously be a known issue.  You don’t need any personal account information, just to acknowledge that there is an issue that’s impacting a significant amount of your users- and then fix it!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@RaeRaeRac thanks for your feedback about your experience with Peacock. Yes, this has been a known issue for some time that we have been working with Peacock to get resolved. The reason we ask for your personal information is so we can investigate your account since many of our customers have already been able to access Peacock. We will continue to work with you in our direct messages. Thank you for your understanding. 

3 Messages

I’ve reached out to customer support and STILL have not had this issue resolved.  It’s really shameful.  Better support than this should be provided

Visitor

• 

1 Message

9 months ago

I have been dealing with this same issue about activating my free Peacock subscription since July. I am an Xfinity Diamond customer for 14 years. I have spent hours on the phone with Xfinity. My issue has been “escalated” multiple times with no resolution after 6 months. I imagine if I did not pay my bill for six months, Xfinity would not be as accommodating as I have been. Judging from the number of complaints about this specific issue with Peacock activation, it is a very common problem with no resolution which makes it a scam - they are promising something for a certain subscriber level but failing to deliver. I have contacted the Better Business Bureau and opened a complaint. I suggest anyone who has had the same problem do the same.

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@cdissing Hello, please know that this offer is not a scam. We've encountered road blocks with this offer, but we can help! I understand you've tried, but I would really like to be sure we haven't tried all possible ways. 

Please send us a direct message with your full name and service address. 

Here are the detailed steps to Direct Message us:
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

I no longer work for Comcast.

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

9 months ago

Had the same problem removed any punctuation from my name and re tried and it worked. 

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

We have PEACOCK working on one box, but not the other.  Why if it is working on one can't we get it to work on the other?  They are different types of box, the one that works is quite old, the newest one which has the DVR does not work.  We have tried everything.

Official Employee

• 

533 Messages

@rimcanyon What happens when you try to watch it? Post the details of your entire experience, so we can help get you the best resolution. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

8 months ago

Every time I try to redeem this offer with my email it says “Sorry there’s been a problem. Please try again.”  I tried other email accounts and got the same message. So I went into Xfinity’s chat and was told it had been corrected by a “back end team”, whatever that is. Surprise, nothing got fixed.

Visitor

• 

14 Messages

8 months ago

I’ve Been working on this for 6 months and still haven’t gotten anything done. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I gave up and switched to Paramount Plus.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello, @user_6442bb we would like to assist you with Peacock if you would like to tackle this issue again. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message: 

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon 
  2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
  4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here