ww8944's profile

Contributor

• 

66 Messages

Friday, November 25th, 2022 5:49 AM

Closed

unable to get several channels

Suddenly I can't get Flix, FXM, Sundance, the Grio; and those are just the ones I've found so far. When I try to get them in I get a message "You have no access to this channel." Then I'm directed to the channel directory, supposedly to find the ones I do have access to. There was no warning at all, in fact it started today (Thanksgiving). Up until now I was able to get these channels.

Accepted Solution

Contributor

• 

66 Messages

2 years ago

Following a suggestion I picked up from a different post, I clicked on the A button and then TOOLS>RESTART. Then I was able to get those channels in again. Weird. I've been an Xfinity customer for over 20 years NEVER had a problem like that before. Maybe this will help someone else having the same problem. I was afraid this was another deal like when they took TCM and a few other channels out of the package so you had to pay extra for them.

(edited)

Problem Solver

• 

492 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @ww8944, thank you for reaching out to us about the channel issue that you were experiencing. I'm glad that you were able to find a resolution. Is everything still working ok at the moment? 

Contributor

• 

66 Messages

@XfinityJimmy​ Yes, it is! Thank you.

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

Perfect! Please feel free to reach out anytime if anything else comes up. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here