U

3 Messages

Monday, December 18th, 2023 7:14 PM

Closed

Unable to activate Peacock Premium PlatinumRewards

I am a Platinum Rewards member and I am unable to activate my free Peacock Premium.  For over two weeks i have been in contact with customer service to try and remedy this issue .  Via the live chat, phone callbacks, my ticket has been created and elevated and no resolution (and now I've been told if my ticket goes unassigened for three weeks its just closed...leaving me to start all over).  Why is this so difficult to get fixed?  There is no disagreement that i am a Platinum customer and owed the reward.  I have redeemed it, as shown in my Rewards page activity, it just cannot be activated.  The system is broken, why can someone not just activate Peacock Premium on my account with no charge?  This is clearly not a new issue, reading through the forum here.  Very frustrating, has anyone who's had this problem actually gotten a satisfactoy solution??

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

9 months ago

@user_qr0nbn Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing the trouble you have been having with accessing the free peacock premium reward for being a platinum customer. I'm sorry that we have not been able to correct this for you yet. We will work with our repair teams to help make sure we have the issue resolved and provide you with the access to peacock premium. I understand that you have already had requests created, Please allow us the chance to reach out to the repair teams to help make sure we have this corrected. 

Send us a direct message with your name and service address. Also, please send us the email address you would use for accessing your peacock services. From there we will verify the account and contact the repair team. 

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

3 Messages

9 months ago

I have tried since June to get my reward activated without success. I keep getting cycled through the useless Xfinity assistant back to text messages and redirected in an endless loop to Peacock help pages (useless) and the assistant. An hour long call last night failed to resolve it and I was told to indicate that on a follow up text that looped me back to the useless assistant. Good luck. 

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

9 months ago

... I am unable to activate my free Peacock Premium ...

Does https://www.xfinity.com/activate-peacock work for you?

Please be aware that there are 2 kinds of responses in this Forum: Replies and Comments. When you Comment on a post by scrolling down to "Comment on this post here...", I am notified of your response. But if you select Reply, I am NOT notified and may not be aware of your response.

Contributor

• 

46 Messages

9 months ago

The link provided does not work.  Here is the message received on peacocktv.com:

Sorry, We Can't Redeem Your Offer.  Your account is already linked to another Peacock account.

In my "Account" it says:

Not Currently Subscribed
You currently have a free sample of Peacock's shows, movies, and streaming channels via your Peacock account. Please subscribe to a paid plan to enjoy our full library of Exclusive Originals, hit movies, live sports, and so much more.
Even though Xfinity claims on my bill each month that I am receiving as "Add ons Peacock Premium Included at No Extra Cost ($5.99/mo. Value).
I am not receiving Premium Peacock.  I cannot redeem the offer; have been trying since June.  Cannot spend an entire day on the phone, texts, chats, etc. as I have already done and get absolutely no results.
Why is this so difficult for Comcast/Xfinity/Peacock?  Thank you to anyone who has tried to help but this is a complete failure for Comcast.

Official Employee

• 

743 Messages

Hey there, @dacr60! I am sorry to hear about the troubles with redeeming your Peacock reward. We did receive your DM and will continue to troubleshoot with you there. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

9 months ago

@user_qr0nbn

We want to thank you for reaching out on the Community Forum for support with your Peacock Platinum Reward. We are glad we were able to resolve your issue. Please never hesitate to create another public post for any of your future account and service needs!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

8 months ago

Seriously I just had this same problem today. Went in claimed my platinum reward for peacock…didn’t work. Came here and find out this isn’t an uncommon problem. I’m so [Edited: "Language"] tired of being lead down these shady paths. No one gives [Edited: "Language"] anymore, time to do away with Xfinity all together.

Thanks for the reward Xfinity 😤

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_d8930b Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We can certainly assist you with the Xfinity Reward issue that you're having. Can you please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address? Here are instructions on how to send us a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

7 months ago

I have the same issue with "Your account is already linked to another Peacock account".

Can you generate a promo code to resolve the issue? Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Hello and welcome to Comcast @user_06e1c8. I am sorry to hear you are having troubles with activating your Peacock offer. You are in the right place and we are happy to assist you with your Peacock concerns. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here