dajajora's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, October 26th, 2023 1:14 AM

Closed

TVLand removed from my plan

I see that TVLand is suddenly no longer available in the Popular channel lineup. I have reviewed my last 3 monthly bills and I do not see any notice of this change. Now I’m wondering what other changes have been made with no notice. With all of the communication options available I do not understand why Xfinity does not seem to care about doing anything other than squeezing every nickel out their customers while cutting services.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.1K Messages

11 months ago

Hi there, @dajajora. As we negotiate with Networks from programming it is sometimes necessary for channels to be moved to different lineups. I know that can be upsetting to go through. Our teams work to provide you with the programming you enjoy at the lowest possible cost. We would be happy to look further into the TV Land change. 

Please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the direct messaging icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Contributor

• 

174 Messages

11 months ago

Sadly this is a common practice with comcast/finity if you happen to change plans that is you ask for a minimal discount after your contract expires even though you may still be within the same popular plan they go by whatever they are offering new customers at that time therefore if you change plans with TV Land it may not be available under the popular plan for new customers they consider all of us new customers when we do this which is totally ridiculous especially since most of us have been with the company for more than 30 years present company included and next month I negotiate my contract with them and we'll see how things go.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here