U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, April 19th, 2022 7:00 PM

Closed

TVAPP-00500

My Stream Beta are presenting Error: TVAPP-00500 and no longer channels available, Can you solve this ? I have recycled my modem several times. I have removed beta channel from Ruko devices and re added the channel.  I have logged in and out. I called Comcast they had service tech come to my house and left after saying it is,nt any thing wrong at the house it is an engineering issue. Still not resolved... 

Official Employee

• 

965 Messages

2 years ago

Hey there, @user_342c92! Thank you for coming to our community forum for assistance with the Stream app. I'm sorry to hear you've been having trouble accessing content on your Roku, and would love to see what we can do to help! Please take a moment to review some Xfinity Stream App and Portal Troubleshooting tips, then let me know if you're still running into the same error code. If you are, we may have to take this conversation off of our public platform and pull up your account for further troubleshooting.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinitySara​ I am still having the issue 

Problem Solver

• 

577 Messages

@user_342c92 I am so sorry to hear that you are still experiencing the issue, that would definitely be really frustrating. As a customer myself as well, I can only imagine what you have been going through. Together we will definitely get this resolved once and for all. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Did you ever resolve this? I am having the same issue and error number, we have called multiple times they have tried to help multiple times and sent someone as well, we've even gotten a new motum twice, it's now been two months we without being able to use live tv. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I had the error code TVAPP-00500 last night on my Hisense smart TV.   I selected options and then updated the channels.  I then signed in with my password and I was able to get my TV working with the Xfinity streaming. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have 5 roku devices and a sharp roku tv the Xfinity stream app is not working at all!  Very frustrating!!! Spoke to an agent and he was unable to resolve the issue. Any suggestions??

Official Employee

• 

862 Messages

@BBCruz I'm sorry to hear that you are having this trouble now. I am showing that this post is a few months old and will be closed. However, there was a recent issue with the Xfinity Stream app that was identified and is being worked by our engineers. We are able to refresh your account, and it is resolving trouble with the app in most cases. If you are still having trouble on all the roku devices please send us a direct message with your name and serivce address. We will help with the refresh and work with our engineers from there to make sure we have the app issues corrected asap. 

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here