U

Saturday, June 29th, 2024 9:09 PM

Tmc

Xfinity offers the app on the xfinity button. If u pay for any of the apps separately, and not through Xfinity, you simply, click on the app, then sign in using you credentials you signed up for the app with. For example, just signed up for Paramount Plus. I clicked on the app, then signed in with my phone. It’s very simple and you only have to do it first time. 

Official Employee

• 

811 Messages

3 months ago

user_w9b1sb thank you for taking the time to use the Community Forums and provide information on how you have been able to access this app on your end. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns we can assist you with.

Expert

• 

30.8K Messages

3 months ago

@user_w9b1sb 

Xfinity offers the app on the xfinity button. If u pay for any of the apps separately, and not through Xfinity, you simply, click on the app, then sign in using you credentials you signed up for the app with. For example, just signed up for Paramount Plus. I clicked on the app, then signed in with my phone. It’s very simple and you only have to do it first time. 

Were you referring to The Movie Channel [TMC] or to Movies! ?  Those are two different channels.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here