U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, November 28th, 2023 2:10 AM

Closed

This network is not included in your current television subscription.

I have a subscription to ESPN+ but the Xfinity app does not recognize the login and gives the following error:

This network is not included in your current television subscription.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

10 months ago

I have tried uninstalling & reinstalling the app as well as reauthenticating/reconnecting the device to my account but I still get the same error: This network is not included in your current television subscription.  Please contact your TV provider to subscribe.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_ba78a1, Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. If you could send our team a direct message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you. To send a Direct Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a direct message.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here