withoutwax456's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, March 29th, 2023 1:10 AM

Closed

The tennis channel can't record "All episodes"

Every channel except for the Tennis Channel gives the option to either record "Just this episode" or "All episodes" when the Record button is pressed.

But the Tennis Channel #786 only gives the option to record one episode at a time - the only record options for ANY episode are "Confirm" or "Cancel" after pressing the Record button on the remote.

This means that to record every episode (of say the Miami Open right now), I've had to go the guide and set the recording for EVERY episode manually!

Is this the way it's supposed to be?  Again, it's ONLY the Tennis channel that does this.

Thank you in advance for any input!

Official Employee

• 

330 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @withoutwax456 We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us today. I know how important it is to ensure you have flexibility with the recording options and we'd be happy to take a look. Please send me a DM with your name and full address by doing the following: 

Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see an icon at the top right of your page.
From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'.
Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityJessicaA​  Thank you!  I just did that  8^) 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

How soon should I expect a reply so that I know when to check back with the DM window?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Resolved - sort of.  It looks like the option to record "Just this episode" or "All episodes" isn't available for the Tennis Channel!  This really surprises me and is terrible for those who watch the channel!

Official Employee

• 

695 Messages

I certainly understand your concerns and I will forward on your valued feedback to aid in our endeavors to make the customer experience our greatest product. Or if you would prefer, you can provide us your feedback by clicking on “Feedback” located on the bottom of any page on www.XFINITY.com/myaccount. If you need any further assistance or have any questions or concerns check out our awesome Xfinity Support site as it has tons of information to help you with everything you can think of. Have a great day! 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here