U

Tuesday, December 26th, 2023 6:33 PM

Closed

The Killing on Acorn TV is missing episodes

Four seasons of The Killing have been added for Acorn subscribers but two episodes are missing, season 2 episode 9 and season 3 episode 5. These are supposed to be free for Acorn subscribers but they are listed as available by purchase only. As The Killing is a mystery series, the episodes need to be viewed in order. Please make the missing episodes available for free to Acorn subscribers. 

Official Employee

• 

281 Messages

9 months ago

The Xfinity X1 platform only creates and connects to Acorn TV, we do not control the content or availability of shows on the platform. The shows that are free to watch or chargeable can be determined either by the show or network.

6 Messages

This is not an acceptable answer. Acorn says the exact opposite.  They say I have to contact xfinity, that it’s xfinity’s problem. The episodes I cited are available for free from other platforms and only xfinity is charging for 2 episodes out of 4 seasons. Please put me in contact with someone more familiar with this situation. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_6ljie9 Sorry about the confusion with the missing episodes. Can you tell us if you are attempting to watch the episodes on your home network or away from home? What device are you using (cable box, Flex box, phone, computer, tablet, or other)?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

6 Messages

I am watching at home on my tv connected to a cable box. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_6ljie9 Thanks. I'd like to take a closer look at your account. If I may, please send us a Direct Message with your name and complete address. We look forward to your message.

To start a Direct Message: Click "Sign in" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

6 Messages

Message with requested info sent. 

6 Messages

9 months ago

I sent the requested account info and apparently I was sent a code 8 minutes later that I didn’t know was coming and it was only good for 15 minutes. Since I didn’t respond, I guess the matter has been dropped. This is not an individual account problem. It’s a problem for Acorn subscribers who subscribe through xfinity. I’ve seen this same matter of missing episodes of this same show by another person and they didn’t get the issue resolved either. Getting past bots and then actually getting help from xfinity is near impossible. I went ahead and paid the $2.99 for one of the missing episodes out of frustration. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hi user_6ljie9, We apoligize for any inconvenience about the code and Acorn TV. I am happy to meet you back in the direct message to send a new code and help! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here