U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, December 9th, 2022 4:32 PM

Closed

The Jennifer Hudson Show

The show comes on three different times and three different channels. On TLC it has the wrong episode title. It showing as NEW but its a REPEAT. Example TLC has S1 Ep62 but it really S1 Ep61. Because of this my DVR is not recording the actual new show. This needs to be fixed. I have the new show set to record but because of this issue it recording the show on TLC

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

2 years ago

Hello, @user_b15cc7. We appreciate you for sharing your experience. When researching, I was able to confirm the show that should have aired on December 9th, is correct, S1 Episode 62, featuring Lindsey Vonn. The show originally airs on Fox, and is also broadcasted on TLC, and other streaming channels. For testing purposes, can you try modifying your recordings to record this show from the FOX channel? Does this same issue occur? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityChe​ I live in Atlanta and the new shows come on at 3pm on NBC. Its the TLC episodes that need to be fixed. The shows are repeats but it's showing as new. Example S1 Esp 62 aired on Dec 12 but it had S1 Esp 63. It's has the wrong title for the episode it is showing.

Official Employee

• 

6.9K Messages

Got it! Thank you for further clarifying, @user_b15cc7. I'd be more than happy to report this to the advanced techs. Can you send a direct message with your first and last name and service address? To send a direct message click the "Direct Messaging" chat icon in the top right corner of the page, then click on the pen and pad icon and enter "Xfinity Support" in the "To" section of the chat.

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here