U

Friday, March 15th, 2024 6:25 AM

Closed

TCM disappearance

Why can’t I get an answer as to why TCM disappeared from my programming in Minneapolis without any explanation or notification?

Retired Employee

• 

729 Messages

6 months ago

Hello @user_8c4fxb  How long have you noticed they aren't listed? Are there any other networks no longer appearing?

5 Messages

Espnu, nfl network…..

Thes were originally part of my sports and entertainment package thnat i was paying more for. Bujt that no longer shows up uder my account

(edited)

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

6 months ago

5 Messages

I appreciate all the community replies but I DO understand that the Sports and entertainment package includes TCM. But - when I originally purchased my Xfinity cable Triple Play package I did include the Sports and Entertainment package option, hence I had been getting TCM for several years. The issue now is that sometime around the beginning of 2024 it disappeared along with the NFL network, etc without warning or explanation even though my monthly charges increased  by $45. All attempts to find out what happened from xfinity either on liner, telephone or visiting their local store has been fruitless. There is no separate Sports and Entertainment package available to be had and all I’m told is that TCM is no longer available in my area. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

user_8c4fxb We would be more than happy to review your account, and see what happed to the Sports Enterianment Package. Please send us a direct message. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here