ST08's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, March 22nd, 2022 5:24 PM

Closed

Streampix

What is 'Streampix?' I've not requested it nor have ever used it yet, I'm being billed for it! It(the aforementioned channel is listed a a"Premium Channel" and I wish it removed STAT. Xfinity/Comcast, your "service" is driving me to reconsider continuing w/your company. The package states "included" under the billing area of your site(s). This is absolutely ridiculous. NOTE: GREEN cheek-box is CHECKED! NOT MY DOING!

This post was created from this comment on different post

Accepted Solution

Problem Solver

• 

571 Messages

3 years ago

Hi, @ST08 Streampix is a library of movies and TV shows that you can watch commercial-free and unlimited on any screen, such as your TV, laptop, tablet or smartphone. Streampix complements what is currently available on Xfinity TV. 

Streampix is included in several of our packages at no additional cost. I would gladly look into your plan closer with you. Please send us a direct message with your full name and address to assist. 

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3uj9FWB

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

(Credit to @BruceW)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here