S

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Friday, August 4th, 2023 5:51 AM

Closed

Still no peacock. Peacock is in my contract now they want me to pay. [Edited]

I have a gigspeed plan.  In the contract it states free peacock.  Ordered new roku ultra boxes. Soon to return xfinity box.  Maybe after that I should leave internet and phone service.  Not a happy customer.  

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @Ssmokeyy we'll do all we can to help with your Peacock app. Are you able to give us more information about the most recent steps taken? Many of our customers have seen a resolution after resetting all equipment, signing into www.Xfinity.com and opening the Xfinity Assistant. From here you may see a Peacock activation banner. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

1 year ago

I have reset the box. I can't find any peacock activation banner anywhere. The streaming box crashes a lot so it get ,reset and power plug pulled for a hard restart a lot

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

@Ssmokeyy Other things to focus on are making sure you are signing in with your primary Xfinity ID and you can try logging into the Peacock app with the same ID. Signing in and out of the Peacock app tends to help as well. If this does not resolve the issue send us a direct message, so we can take a closer look at your account. You can use the Direct Messaging icon at the top of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." Just include your name and service address. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here