jeffwoodruff's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, November 10th, 2023 2:48 PM

Closed

Still no Altitude TV

Colorado customers cannot get their favorite local teams on your service. I understand that Comcast and Altitude TV have settled their grievances. However, STILL NO ALTITUDE ON XFINITY!  When will we have Altitude TV's channel(s) ?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

10 months ago

Howdy @jeffwoodruff Our programming agreement with Altitude expired on Aug. 31, 2019. As a result, we no longer have the rights to carry their content. We remain open to an agreement with Altitude as long as it does not drive up costs for the vast majority of our customers. We've provided Altitude with multiple options for how we could make their content available to anyone who wants it, without raising rates for all of our customers. Altitude has rejected all of them.  

Programming costs for Comcast, as well as other providers, are increasing. Our goal is to advocate on behalf of our customers to ensure that we can offer content you enjoy at a fair price.

1 Message

Howdy my foot.  Will we EVER get Altitude back to Xfinity?  It's unbelievable that you two cannot work it out.  I live in Colorado and can't even watch my state's team, the Nuggets.  It's downright embarrassing.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.9K Messages

10 months ago

Just read the news. RSN's are in BIG trouble. Some are shutting down and others are in bankruptcy. The days of forcing everyone to pay for the 0.5% who actually watch is long gone. More nad more people are cancelling cable, leaving fewer and fewer customers to pay for it. Sports are moving more to stand-alone services or even OTA (you can watch with antenna or some other Live TV subscription.) In fact, get ready for your Broadcast Fee to start increasing sharply. The station owners are using the fact that more sports are moving OTA and say they deserve more money for that.

The bottom line: Sports are obscenely expensive and overpriced.

1 Message

Yet we pay a sports fee and  we can’t watch.     It’s ridiculous both need to be less selfish and honor the fans.  And not everyone wants to pay all the other fees.  And when you pick one and they show the games until Christmas and then block them out.  Tell us to join Fubo and get 7 day trial and you can’t even open it because there’s a problem

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here