U

Friday, September 8th, 2023 12:15 PM

Closed

Still can't access Peacock as a diamond member

I spent a very long time on the phone talking to customer representatives, including a tech person who wrote up my problem and gave me a ticket number

ECM0003598148

I was told I would hear back in 24 to 48 hours. It's been a week, and like a lot of other people having trouble accessing the rewards program free Peacock, I already missed the programming I wanted to watch, and still don't have access. Everything's been done on my part, which is why the ticket was written up and turned over to the tech geeks. So where are they? Haven't heard back.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

1 year ago

Welcome to our Community Forum, @user_dc9d9a! Thank you for reaching out to us so we can check for updates on the ticket.

Please send a direct message by clicking the chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help :). 

3 Messages

1 year ago

[Post Edited: "All Caps"]

There has been no solution! A month and a half and I still have no access to Peacock. No Tech person  has replied to the created ticket either. Good job comcast xfinity!

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

745 Messages

I am very sorry about the experience with getting the access to Peacock @user_dc9d9a! Our engineer teams are digging into everything for us regarding your account, and we will continue to work with you directly in our DM's. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here