tito752's profile

Contributor

• 

49 Messages

Monday, August 26th, 2019 6:00 AM

Closed

Starz leaving Premiere packages?

Can an employee at Comcast confirm if this is true?  I hope not.  These channel changes are not the thing to do with more and more people cutting the cord.  You're going to end up with no customers!

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/exclusive-comcast-is-moving-some-channels-to-more-expensive-packages/amp/#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&_tf=From%20%251%24s

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Contributor

• 

70 Messages

4 years ago

Thank you for replying, but I won't mark post as solved until I get a firm change through Comcast

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I have been paying for Stars for almost 2 years. I have the Signature Triple Pay plan. Now I am told I must pay another fee to continue watching. This sounds like a rip off.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

The whole point to having a contract is to honor the contract.  The reason I signed contract was primarily for the premium channels that were included.  When I had Verizon Fios, if a premium channel was no longer included in a package it did not affect the current subscribers... they were grandfathered with that package.  What a notion.    I should have stayed with Fios.   Extremely disappointed with Xfininty. 

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Does it seem unethical to anyone else that you signed on for a package that included STARZ, only for it to be taken away. And then told if you pay even more money you can get it back???? I didn't think that's how contracts worked in the real world!

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I would like to have the Stars channels BACK at no increase in billing and get rid of Epix. Epix has two channels running the same show at the same time, not a great idea.

Regards,

Joe Murdoch

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

What happened to channel 1871?
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here