U

Monday, October 16th, 2023 2:04 AM

Closed

Sound intermittent dropout ONLY on NBC

How many complaints does it take before Xfinity/Comcast deals with the issue of intermittent sound dropout or provde an explanation????  It is ONLY on NBC, hapoens during programs and commercials!! It is happening all over your service territory in Illinois!!  Have even aggregated all og the complaints!???  Your bots aren't smart enough to realize this!! Soooooooo frustrating!!  I will be calling for a partial refund to my account for the past couple of weeks!!!!

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 months ago

Thank you for connecting with us, @user_7j7wf8. We are sorry to hear about the sound issue with NBC. This was resolved yesterday. Can you confirm if you are still experiencing the issue with NBC? We look forward to your reply.

2 Messages

As of today, the issue seems to be reso. Thank you for the reply. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Awesome! Happy to hear it, @user_7j7wf8! Thanks for keeping us on our toes! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

10 months ago

We are having the Nbc no sound issue on recorded shows. How do we resolve this issue in Naperville, IL 60540

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Welcome to our Community Forum, @user_dtfemp! I want to make sure you're able to enjoy your recordings without any issues. Are you only noticing this with NBC recordings? Do you notice any issues with live TV? What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here