fightinfueler's profile

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

Wednesday, November 30th, 2022 1:40 AM

Closed

"Sorry We've Run Into Problem" Issue [29 November 2022]

I just received my new X1 Xfinity cable box because I kept having issues with the old box stating "Sorry We've Run Into Problem" each time I watch anything on my TV set whether movie or TV show, it pops up each time. Have a new cable box now but I'm still getting the same pop-up error "Sorry We've Run Into Problem". Even after I reset and unplug I still get the issue "Sorry We've Run Into Problem". My xfinity internet modem seems to work OK and no disconnections. 
Has anyone (not xfinity representative because you're no help whatsoever!) figured out how to resolve this issue? Xfinity reps from another country are a big joke with their fake smiles and acting all cheerful which really ticks me off! Most of the time I don't understand a word they're saying due to the accents! I need someone out there that's having the same issue I am, just a regular American 'joe' type person that's going through the same [Edited: "Language"] as I am, thanks. Dish Network is sounding better and better since xfinity doesn't help the issue whatsoever!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

606 Messages

2 years ago

@fightinfueler I'm sorry to hear that you having isseus after receiving a new box. I would like to assit you and take alook into what is going on.Can you send us a direct message.

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here