U

Monday, June 10th, 2024 11:18 AM

Signing into hbo max issues

I have to sign into max everything I want to

watch. We have talked to hbo max. They gave us instructions that didn'tnt work. My husband is

the primary person on account so if he is gone I cannot sign in even though I know username and password. No one is using hbo max but me but it is such an inconvenience. 

Official Employee

• 

2.7K Messages

4 months ago

@user_dxk6i0 Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. I know how much I enjoy my HBO programming so I understand how frustrating log in issues can be. Can you tell me more about what is happening, the type of error you're receiving as well as the steps that HBO Max provided you when you called for support?

2 Messages

When we talked to hbo max they told us to delete our cashe and we did. We are not getting an error we are asked to sign in again thru our provider which is xfinity and the only person that can sign in is my husband. Which is annoying in itself!  Hbo max has no clue why it is happening either. 

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

I apologize that you are having this experience signing in to HBO Max. You've definitely come to the right place for help! Please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

@XfinityTy​  I am having the same issue - how do I send a direct message?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @7651. Thanks for reaching our team on Forums. Can you please elaborate if you're experiencing the issue on multiple devices or only on one? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here