• 

14 Messages

Wednesday, November 15th, 2023 12:58 PM

Closed

Showtime Anytime - Shutting Down

From Showtime: 

ATTENTION

SHOWTIME ANYTIME IS SHUTTING DOWN

Showtime Anytime will shut down on 12/14/23. However, your subscription via your TV provider will remain active. Contact them to learn about other ways to watch SHOWTIME.

We want to thank our customers for their support and loyalty over the years.

I use Android TVs.  How am I supposed to stream Showtime shows/movies?  Don't' tell me the Steam App as it STILL doesn't support Android TV.

Problem Solver

• 

764 Messages

10 months ago

Looks like somebody needs to ask for a Roku in their Christmas stocking...

Regular Visitor

• 

14 Messages

10 months ago

Or just cancel my TV subscription.

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@TallGuyNJ, if you have made your decision to cancel your TV subscription just send us a direct message. 

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

Let me know if you have any questions

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

10 months ago

Still looking for any update on when the XfinityStream app will be available on Sony Bravia TV's - like a Sony A80K.

Regular Visitor

• 

5 Messages

10 months ago

So I don’t see that you answered the question about what we as Xfinity subscribers can expect when on December 14 the Showtime anytime goes away…. What exactly is going to replace it? (As an aside, I’ve been considering a new TV.. guess I need to steer clear of 

Android/Google based TV’s)…..

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

@REBELSCL Since Showtime Anytime was an app provided by Showtime, we aren't able to say if they will be replacing it. You can still view your programming by logging into the Xfinity Stream app though. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

9 months ago

How do I use my Xfinity subscription to watch showtime on my Roku?

1 Message

If you go into the Xfinity streaming app on your Roku or smart tv, you can search for "Showtime" as if you're searching for a channel or show. If it's included in your cable subscription, it should show up there. 

I figured this out on my own. Comcast rep was polite, but not helpful.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I don’t care to watch through the app because of screen size on shows and I like the subtitles better the other ways. Any ideas?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @user_0fa9a5, thanks for reaching out for help with you streaming Showtime on your Roku. On December 14, 2023, the SHOWTIME Anytime app is no longer available from SHOWTIME. Customers who subscribe to SHOWTIME and are billed through Xfinity can continue to access SHOWTIME the following ways:

• X1 customers — Continue watching live and On Demand content through their X1 TV Box
  • Flex customers — Access their SHOWTIME subscription through the SHOWTIME on Xfinity app through their Flex streaming TV Box
  • All customers — Use the Xfinity Stream app to access SHOWTIME content out of their home
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here