iseiler's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Wed, Aug 25, 2021 8:13 AM

Shop HQ

What's up with Shop HQ? All of a sudden it says I need a subscription! I've tried  tech support 3 different times and they don't have a clue why this is happening. 

Please fix this problem, my wife is [Edited: "Language"].😡

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

I have the same problem--and the same clueless response...except they were quick to offer me a special rate for increased internet speed. That DISH offer I just received in the mail looks better and better!

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@Grumpy2day Same here, but I still need it fixed!🤪

Official Employee

• 

288 Messages

Hello, @Grumpy2day. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues when attempting to watch this channel. I would be more than happy to review your account to see what's the problem.

For future reference, it is better to submit your own post as it creates a ticket to get help, and sometimes posting on an old thread can delay getting help. Please send me a private message with your first and last name as well as your full service address by using the Peer to Peer chat icon is located at the top right of the page. Clicking on the chat icon will bring up a chat box that will allow you to initiate the conversation.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
BruceW

Gold Problem Solver

• 

23K Messages

2 m ago

Have you tried all the ShopHQ channel numbers? Locally (South-Central PA) channel 834 has stopped working, but channel 89 still is (both are standard def). See https://www.shophq.com/channelfinder.

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@BruceW I just tried channel 89 again and it's back on now.🙃

BruceW

Gold Problem Solver

• 

23K Messages

2 m ago

New to the Community?

Start Here