U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, August 24th, 2021 11:16 PM

Closed

Shop hq

Is Shop HQ now a premium Channel?  How much is the charge?

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

on my tv today it says you need a subscription for this channel you do not it's in my package. I will have to find out what went wrong now

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@Goodtubes1 I get the same message. I've had support online 3 times and they can't figure it out. My wife  is [Edited: "Language"].

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

87 Messages

Hi there, @Goodtubes1 and thanks for posting to the Xfinity Help & Support Forum. In order to view Shop HQ, an IP network channel, you must have a compatible cable box and HD service. I'd be happy to review your account to make sure you have what you need to enjoy this programming. Please click the Direct Messaging chat icon in the top right corner of the page, click on the pen and pad icon and enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat and provide us with your first/last name and full address so we may further assist you.

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

3 years ago

Have you tried all the ShopHQ channel numbers? Locally (South-Central PA) channel 834 has stopped working, but channel 89 still is (both are standard def). See https://www.shophq.com/channelfinder.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7.8K Messages

3 years ago

There were some recent updates. If you have X1 or Xfinity Stream, look in the 1000's. Here in the Chicago area, there is an HD feed on 1058. I'm not sure if that is national or part of the local setup (1000-1099 are typically local and will vary from area to area.) Most other 1000's are the same nationally.

(edited)

Gold Problem Solver

• 

25.5K Messages

3 years ago

Locally (South-Central PA) the https://www.shophq.com/channelfinder lists channels 89 and 834, while Comcast's channel lineup in the July bill lists 89, 283, 834, and 1037. Channels 89 and 283 still work and display ShopHQ in standard def. 834 worked until recently, but now displays a "channel not available" message (this is on a Tivo). When it did work, 834 was standard def even though all the channels around it are HD. Channel 1037 also displays a "channel not available" message. I don't know if it ever worked.

Problem Solver

• 

954 Messages

3 years ago

Hello @user_ 0921c4.We added ShopHQ HD to our Limited Basic. Now you can watch this channel in higher definition.

Note: This channel is available only as an Internet Protocol (IP) network. Customers must have HD service and a compatible X1 TV Box or use the Xfinity Stream App on an eligible third-party device to view this programming. I can check to make sure you are able to get the channel. Please send me a direct message with your first and last name, along with your complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.   

Here are detailed steps to direct message us:  

 • Click "Sign In" if necessary 

 • Click the direct message icon

 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 

 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 

 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 

 • Press Enter to send your message 

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@XfinityAaron Thanks for the response. It now is back on, happy wife happy life! 😄

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here