U

Wednesday, September 27th, 2023 11:23 PM

Closed

Shame on you

Xfinity. Shame on you for trying to make us pay more for INSP. My bill keeps going up every year. I have a contract with you for the channels we have had for the last 9 months. I can’t keep paying this much for your services. I will start looking for an alternative service. And in reading the comments here I feel you may want to reconsider your move here. Looks like a lot of other people are going to change services too. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_18e6ea, thanks for reaching out to express your concerns about the movement of INSP. We regularly review our channel lineups and sometimes make changes to ensure we're offering a wide variety of content at the best value, and we apologize for any inconvenience this causes.  Every contract includes certain channels and services at a fixed price for a certain period of time. During the term of the contract, specific channels may be added, changed or removed for a variety of reasons, including the launch of popular new channels or changes in the popularity of existing channels.

Every month, Comcast pays programmers like networks, local TV station owners and others for the ability to bring their programming to you. The cost of programming generally continues to rise — in fact, our programming costs have more than doubled since 2006 — which can affect your bill. We absorb a large portion of these cost increases and are doing our best to manage them while still giving you the best value we can. While this change won’t cause the prices to go down on existing packages, it will help limit future increases in your bill.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here