U

Tuesday, July 16th, 2024 1:55 AM

Season 5 episode 9 of Star Trek discovery

How come season 5 episode 9 of Star Trek discovery is missing from the included episodes. Every other episode of all seasons is there accept this one. All the others are listed as available on paramount + with showtime (which I have) only this episode says available only on paramount+ .  Which app access isn't available to Xfinity customers. Why have a show available if you're going to skip episodes? 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 months ago

Hi there, @user_vfcq6q Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us regarding the missing episode that it is only available on Paramount+. I understand how frustrating it is to watch a series then have it be missing one, only to find out that you have to watch it in a different streaming APP. I do apologize for the inconvenience, in cases like this unfortunately are out of our control, it's the Network that has complete control over what is available and what is not.-Richard

1 Message

@XfinityRichard​  Has anyone from Xfinity reached out to Paramount about this issue?  Seems likely an error on Paramounts part as there is no reason that they would make episodes 1 - 8 and 10 available and not episode 9.  If no one from Xfinity has contacted Paramount, then they may not recognize this as an issue.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here