U

Monday, February 19th, 2024 12:41 AM

Closed

San Antonio Spurs

Why has XFINITY taken the Spurs off the Sports Bay area, channel?  

You just raise the rates, then yAre the Spurs off the Sports Bay area, channel?  

You just raise the rates, then you take away what was free in the package we're paying for now in order to watch the Spurs I have to subscribe to another package in which I only want to watch the Spurs the other shows I know nothing about. 

plus to show the greed even when they’re playing a team within my package. You don’t show it so it is if the Spurs are in a foreign country. or no longer a part of the NBA. 

Problem Solver

• 

764 Messages

7 months ago

What's the "Sports Bay Area" channel? I know about the NBC Sports Bay Area channel, but the only time it would air the Spurs is when they were playing the Warriors, and even then, only if it wasn't on another channel like ESPN or TNT.

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

Hello @ThatDonGuy! The "Sports Bay Area" channel is the NBC Sports Bay Area channel. Please let me know if you have additional questions. I'm happy to help!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here