M

Saturday, July 29th, 2023 11:14 PM

Closed

Resolution to Peacock Premium Activation

*Disclosure: I am not an Xfinity employee*

I was able to reactivate our Peacock Premium by using Xfinity Assistant. I typed in “Activate Peacock Premium” and it walked me through the process and took me to the Peacock page to activate by logging in with our Xfinity credentials and it works now. 🙌

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

1 year ago

I have tried that and it didn't work.  Have been trying for 3 hours to get Peacock Premium reactivated thru chat.  Rewards says "claimed" and Peacock says "no plan".  Any help is greatly appreciated.

10 Messages

@fpcustomer​ I’m sorry that didn’t work for you.

I saw another user @xneeciex posted: “UPDATE:  I finally have access!  I logged on to XFINITY STREAM (https://www.xfinity.com/stream/) and scrolled and found "Peacock Premium is included with your NOW service."  Clicked on it and "voila!"  ....then I went back on the television and logged in and I now have access on the television through the app.”

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

Tried and failed to work.

Contributor

• 

17 Messages

The issue is beyond ridiculous.  Can't get the free rewards peacock premium and can't get the $2.99 special Xfinity offer.  Had to subscribe directly thru Peacock for $5.99 per month in order to watch today's Premier League games.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@fpcustomer​ Same problem I am having. Beyond ridiculous. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I have tried each of these "fixes" and still no Peacock Premium with Diamond Rewards member status and Gig speed internet. Both should allow the free premium accnt and neither does...

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here