U

Saturday, January 13th, 2024 5:48 PM

Closed

Problems activating Peacock from Xfinity

When I select Peacock Premium and then select Subscribe on the next screen, I am taken back to the Pick a Plan screen. 

1 Message

8 months ago

same issue, have subscribed over and over and goes to same screen.  NFL games starts in less than 2 hours. email and info entered.  verified email 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

We appreciate you reaching our team on Forums regarding your Peacock account. We can certainly help and make sure the necessary coding reflects on the account. Comcast and Peacock have been working to improve the activation experience, and we would like you to try the following steps to see if you can access Peacock Premium.

Restart the activation steps from the beginning:

*Access the Xfinity Assistant from here: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/ (Please ensure you are signed in to your Xfinity account using the primary user ID.)

*Check for an "Activate Now" on banner that states "Your Peacock subscription is ready for activation". Click the banner if it appears, if it does not the Xfinity Reward may already be activated.

*If the banner was clicked, that should route you to the Peacock website to continue activation.

*You will then be promoted to enter your email and password associated with your Peacock account. Once logged, you can verify your Peacock subscription by clicking “Account,” navigating to “Plans & Payment”, and confirming monthly charges = $0.00. If there is no banner after accessing the Xfinity Assistant, the Xfinity Reward may already be activated.

*Go to https://www.peacocktv.com/ and click “Sign In”

*Enter email address and password associated with your Peacock account. This may be the same login as Xfinity, or a personal email address. If you have multiple email addresses, please try them all.

*Once logged, you can verify your Peacock subscription by clicking “Account,” navigating to “Plans & Payment”, and confirming monthly charges = $0.00

Please let us know your results.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

8 months ago

I successfully signed up for a paid Peacock Premium subscription on their site.  Now how do I link this to Xfinity TV in order to watch it?  I am finding ZERO information nor links to do this.  I'm not even trying to sign up for the "free" version.  I was already told on the Xfinity site that I was not eligible for the free promotion.

(edited)

1 Message

8 months ago

Nothing but rotating circle...

3 Messages

8 months ago

Same issue. Thanks a lot Peacock. It's [Edited: "Language"] anyway when ball games have turned into Pay Per View. Thieves

(edited)

4 Messages

8 months ago

OMG after about 30 minutes waiting on a live person and sending a text that the customer service text support never responded to, Peacock started working! 

3 Messages

Thanks for the heads up! Works here now too. 

Thanks for nothing Peacock. Missed the first quarter and half the second.

Official Employee

• 

743 Messages

8 months ago

Hey there, @user_3kdwzm! I am sorry to hear that you are having troubles activating Peacock Premium, can you follow this link https://xfinity.com/activate-peacock and let us know if you are able to activate Peacock Premium. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here