9632's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, September 11th, 2022 11:32 PM

Closed

printable channel list

I need to print a channel list for Choice TV and Entertainment packages purchased for my elderly mother who can't navigate the remote guide etc.  

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 years ago

Hey there @9632. Thanks for reaching out about your lineup for printing. Currently, when you sign in to your MYAccount and navigate to Manage TV> View Channel Lineup> Print it will show all the channels included in your package. This can be up to 11-12 pages, and you can select which pages to print (in case you wanted to skip some channels) At this time this is the most compact way to see all your channels. You can also go to the local Xfinity Store and they will have the channel lineup available for you as well. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityRoberto​ 

This does not render a list of individual plans, but the entire list of available channels.

I was told today (16Sep2022) that the only way to print individual plans is to screen-capture each section and print those out, perhaps by importing the jpegs into a word document, formatting them all to fit the work doc, then print.

What would be extremely helpful would be Xfinity providing on-line access to data that could be imported en-masse  into Word  — or better, Excel — so that various plans could be compared side by side.

The data already exists in Xfinity's system(!), because that is how it gets displayed onscreen.  Why Xfinity won't facilitate the use of the data by customers and potential customers is unfathomable.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here