U

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Sunday, January 28th, 2024 9:57 PM

Closed

Premium Peacock

Why does it keep asking me to sign up for Premium Peacock when it is free with my Xfinity account?

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

8 months ago

Thanks for your public submission, @user_a3d052. I'm sorry to hear the peacock subscription is not working. Recently, our Peacock promotions changed. Peacock Premium (currently $5.99 per month) is no longer included at no additional cost for Xfinity X1 and Flex customers. However, you may be eligible for a new offer. 

Here are the new offers: 

Xfinity Internet customers who subscribe to Gigabit or Gigabit Plus speed service (applies to new and existing customers). Will receive Peacock Premium at no additional cost for two years.

Xfinity Internet customers who are Diamond or Platinum Xfinity Rewards members (applies to all Diamond or Platinum Rewards members with any level of internet service). You can redeem a reward to receive Peacock Premium at no additional cost.*

NOW TV customers - You can receive Peacock Premium included as part of your service. 

If any of these options apply to you, you can follow the steps listed HERE to get the service. Let us know if this helps. 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

The above did not work and I am a gigabit subscriber 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Gigabit Extra acrually

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Thanks for the update, @user_a3d052. Could you please send our team a Direct Message with your name and service address? Our team can take a further look at this issue.

To send a Direct Message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

8 months ago

Thanks for trying the steps listed on the link, @user_a3d052. Let's take a look at the account and make sure the correct promotion code has been added. Would you mind going back to the DM section and providing your name and service address? Thank you! 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

8 months ago

This did not work and I am a gigabit extra subscriber.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here