Sat, Apr 17, 2021 7:31 PM

Premium channels

Unable to edit premium channels. Selecting ADD/Remove gets me to a blind loop

Responses

Official Employee

• 

125 Messages

17 d ago

Hi there @medmarty! Thanks for posting to the forums. Do you happen to know if these premium channels are bundled into your package or if you're paying for them separately (a la carte)? You can check your monthly billing statement to confirm this--services a la carte can be removed online through 'My Account' or if you're having issues, an employee (such as myself) can assist with removing the channels. If the channels are bundled in your package, they cannot be removed and a repackage would be needed.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
medmarty

Frequent Visitor

• 

7 Messages

@ComcastBrie 

Thanks for the reply. The channels in question are a la carte. I have no trouble getting into my account but all roads thereafter lead me to “Add/Remove” and then I can go no further. Would appreciate your help. 

Official Employee

• 

2.9K Messages

Hey, @medmarty  I apologize to hear of the issues you're running into with trying to change some of the channels on your lineup. We can certainly assist you with this. Can you please click the Peer to Peer chat icon at the top right of the page, click on the pen and pad icon and enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat and provide us with your first and last name so we may further assist you?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here