Pjk690's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Friday, April 1st, 2022 12:15 AM

Closed

Pluto TV On Demend

When watching a movie on Pluto TV on demand, if you leave the movie, you need to start it again from the beginning.  According to the Pluto support site, if you watch a movie for at least a minute, it is added to the Continue Watching List automatically and it is removed when you complete the movie.  Is this feature not available on the Xfinity Pluto TV app?  This would be handy, especially if it is something like a 3 hour movie.  Yes, you can fast forward to the point you left off, but it stops at every commercial break.  Having the availability of the Continue Watching List would be nice add to the app.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

2 years ago

Hello, Pjk690! Thanks for posting on our Community Forums. Not being able to resume your favorite programming where you left off can be frustrating. I would be extremely unhappy with this situation as well. Let's troubleshoot further. We'll get to the bottom of this! To confirm, are you experiencing the issue with all programming? Or just a particular movie or show? 

Visitor

• 

17 Messages

2 years ago

if you make a free pluto account,you can.i also found out the only way to watch tubi in hd,is to make a free account.

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

2 years ago

Thank you, but I can't seem to find where I can create a Pluto account through the Xfinity app.  I can do it from the Pluto web site, but how would that sync up with the Xfinity app since a login isn't required?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello @Pjk690, upon taking a further look I noticed there is not an option to sign into Pluto TV through the app on an X1 box. Based on what SNAKE-PLISSKEN mentioned, it would appear the continue watching feature requires being signed into a Pluto TV account. Currently, the continue watching feature is not available, however, we hope this feature can become available in a future update.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here