baddog707's profile

New Poster

• 

11 Messages

Friday, March 15th, 2024 8:21 PM

Closed

Players Golf Tournament on channel 1353 audio is out of sync with video action. 4K-UHD program.

TV is set up to process 4K UHD. Cable box is AX014ANM-4K. Trying to watch Players Championship on channel 1353 as 4K UHD. However, the audio is totally out or sync with the video content. The audio lags behind the video action . Any fix?

Problem Solver

• 

359 Messages

6 months ago

Audio all over today on the 4K channel.  Surrounds were overwhelming commentary for awhile.  Then the sync was off, but the opposite direction where the whoosh sound of the swing slightly preceded striking the ball.  Seems OK now.

XG1v4 DVR in Seattle.  My TV and Internet service overall has been sporadic today.

(edited)

New Poster

• 

11 Messages

Thanks mine cleared up later afternoon. 

Official Employee

• 

889 Messages

baddog707 Glad to hear it cleared up! Have you had any issues since?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

11 Messages

No. Thanks for the follow up.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@baddog707

You're welcome I'm glad everything is working as it should be feel free to reach out to us anytime thank you for being the best part of Xfinity

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

11 Messages

@XfinityTony​    Accepted Response.

Problem Solver

• 

359 Messages

6 months ago

GOLF4K coverage ended on Friday and ch 1353 is gone from the guide now.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here