U

Saturday, October 14th, 2023 8:51 PM

Closed

Platinum member cannot activate Peacock Premium

I am a Peacock Platinum member and I signed up for the Peacock Premium award in July.  Unfortunately, after multiple calls, numerous chats with agents and a support ticket, I still cannot activate Peacock Premium.  It has been months.  Please help!  I am getting tired of chatting with the agents with a promise that someone would contact me in the next 24 hours.  

I read in other posts that I should send a direct message but I do not see "Direct Messaging" on the page.  It has been a very frustrated experience.  

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

11 months ago

@user_pvlmgm

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

(edited)

1 Message

9 months ago

exactly my same frustrating situaion STILL GOING ON NEED MY ISSUE RESOLVED NOW

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_rgn4b6! We regret to hear you are still experiencing issues with accessing Peacock Premium. Thankfully with the help of our amazing engineers, we have been able to resolve this issue for most of our customers.

Could you please log in to your account using the primary username for the account using this link here.

After logging into your account using the primary username, please open this link.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here