U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 11:11 AM

Closed

Plan doesn’t include any channels…

Getting message on Roku that plan doesn’t include any channels

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Getting message: it looks like your plan doesn’t include any channels. 

Official Employee

• 

3.6K Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_ee6fce thanks for taking the time to reach out to us on our Forums page! We appreciate you being a customer with us, and I am sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing when trying to watch on your Roku. To confirm, when trying to stream through the app on any other device, are you receiving that same message? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Getting same message...Can't stream, keep getting message "It looks like your plan doesn't include any channels.

Problem Solver

• 

492 Messages

Hello @user_a36880, we will be happy to help with the issue that you're having. Have you attempted to reset all devices to see if it resolves the issue? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am getting the same message.  I have cleared all cookies and restarted my device and still getting the same message.  How do I fix it?

Official Employee

• 

695 Messages

Hello, what troubleshooting steps have you done with your My Account App? 

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here